Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/07/28 16:18:26 UTC

Running tests in Eclipse

Hi Lenya devs,

with some little enhancements, you can run single Lenya test cases
in the Eclipse debugger. This is the greatest thing since sliced bread :)

Productivity improves incredibly, since you can debug problems
in isolation and don't need to run the build process.

I'll commit the necessary changes and add some docs asap.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: Running tests in Eclipse

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Doug,

Doug Chestnut wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> Any hints on how to do this.  I really like sliced bread :).  I am
> having an issues migrating my pubs that I would like to debug.

http://lenya.apache.org/docs/tests.html

(see Running Tests -> To run a test in the Eclipse debugger: ...)

-- Andreas

Re: Running tests in Eclipse

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.
Hi Andreas,

Re: Running tests in Eclipse

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El vie, 28-07-2006 a las 16:18 +0200, Andreas Hartmann escribió:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> with some little enhancements, you can run single Lenya test cases
> in the Eclipse debugger. This is the greatest thing since sliced bread :)
>
> Productivity improves incredibly, since you can debug problems
> in isolation and don't need to run the build process.
>
> I'll commit the necessary changes and add some docs asap.

Sweet. :)

Good on ya mate and thank you very much.

Looking forward to write those tests.

salu2

--
thorsten