Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 16:44:24 UTC

logging feature

Hi

I'd like to activate logging for  SCA runtime
In the sample *helloworld-ws-reference *there is a file
*logging.properties*configured like this :

*# Custom logging configuration for Tuscany samples
# By default, only INFO level logging is enabled and ALL messages get sent
to the console
# For more messages from the runtime, uncomment specific settings at the end
of this file
handlers = java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler

#logging level of the root logger
.level=INFO

java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = ALL
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter =
java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter

# Uncomment the next setting to get all Tuscany messages (this will be a
lot)
org.apache.tuscany.level=INFO
*
When I run the sample , nothing appears for the log.

Does someone know how to use this feature ?

Thanks
Fahim

*

*

Re: logging feature

Posted by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raymond

Thanks for your help. I have tried the command line option you gave but
nothing was printed.
I have also added the logging.properties file in the <jre_home>/lib but the
result is the same.

Re: logging feature

Posted by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello

finally it works fine. I just made a mistake cause I put the
logging.properties file in a wrong place

Thanks
Fahim

Re: logging feature