Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2010/11/12 10:05:54 UTC

Welcome New Committer - Greg Trasuk

By now you might have noticed some commits from Greg Trasuk for a new
implementation of Jini surrogate.

Greg is an experienced Jini developer and has been part of the Jini
community since the early day's.

I'd like to extend Greg a very warm welcome.

Best Regards,

Peter Firmstone.

Re: Welcome New Committer - Greg Trasuk

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Peter Firmstone wrote:
> By now you might have noticed some commits from Greg Trasuk for a new
> implementation of Jini surrogate.
>
> Greg is an experienced Jini developer and has been part of the Jini
> community since the early day's.
>
> I'd like to extend Greg a very warm welcome.

+1

Patricia

Re: Welcome New Committer - Greg Trasuk

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.