Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/02/20 03:21:14 UTC

[VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Hello MADlib community,

We have created a MADlib 1.9 alpha release, with the artifacts below up for
a vote.

This is the 1st release for Apache MADlib (incubating).

First of all, a big thanks to Orhan Kislal for being the release manager
for this release.

There are two main goals of this release:
* Clear all potential IP issues in the code base and make it legally ready
to be adopted by the community.
* Share the new features that have been developed so far, in order to give
the community a good sense of the upcoming 1.9 release.

For more information including release notes, please see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/MADlib+1.9+alpha

This is a source code tarball only release.

*** Please download, review and vote by Wed Feb 24, 2016 @ 6pm PST ***

We're voting on the source (tag):
rc/v1.9alpha-rc1

Source Files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/madlib/1.9alpha-incubating-rc1/

Commit to be voted on:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib.git;a=commit;h=581d07b03ba6c7f81fd791548f1b0f7c4909c710

KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/madlib/KEYS

To help in tallying the vote, PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with your vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Thank you,
Frank McQuillan

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Ivan Novick <in...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Caleb Welton <cw...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Orhan Kislal <ok...@pivotal.io>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by WangChenLiang <hi...@msn.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Xiaocheng Tang <xt...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Rahul Iyer <ri...@pivotal.io>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Greg Chase <gr...@gregchase.com>.

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Milenko Petrovic <mi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 18:21:14 -0800

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Joe Hellerstein <he...@berkeley.edu>.
+1 (in case my prior vote got lost off-thread)

Sent from a telephone.

Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc1

Posted by Aditya Nain <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1