Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/10 14:36:44 UTC

Fwd: Submit signed ICLA

Can someone please follow up?

Craig

clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>

Re: Submit signed ICLA

Posted by wentao shi <to...@gmail.com>.
hi all,
      Can someone please follow up? I want  to join Apache Weex-incubating
project as commiter, I have submited ICLA document long long ago, but
don't receive
any message about it.
Thanks
BRs

Re: Submit signed ICLA

Posted by wentao shi <to...@gmail.com>.
hi all,
      Can someone please follow up? I donot receive any message about it. I