Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Frank Rocco <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2007/02/05 00:00:06 UTC

How do I get a single resultset back using Cayenne

Hello,

I need to display a table that shows all procedures with a column that says
if there is a schedule for the current date and what provider is assigned.

Procedure Table
procedure_id (PK)
procedure_name

Provider Table
provider_id (PK)
provider_name

Schedule Table
schedule_id (PK)
schedule_date
procedure_id (FK)
provider_id (FK)

I need to display all procedures regardless if there is a record in the
provider or procedure table.
Before Cayenne, I was using JDBC to build a List of records that I asssigned
to a Click Table.

I am trying to redo this in Cayenne.
Am I on the right track or does Cayenne allow me to redesign this?

Regards,

Frank Rocco
farocco@hotmail.com

Re: How do I get a single resultset back using Cayenne

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
You are essentially wanting a "select * from Procedure"?

/dev/mrg