Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Shreeya Indap <mm...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/03 22:45:49 UTC

Setting stylesheet root after creating TrAXFilter

Hi All,

All examples I see about XMLFilter chaning create XMLFilter by passing
StreamSource of xsl file. But I want to create the instance first and then
afterwards set the stylesheet. I see that there is class TransformerImpl
that has a method 'setStylesheetRoot' to do this but no such method in
TrAXFilter, XMLFilter or Transformer.

Is there anyone who knows how to do this?

Shreeya Indap.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com