Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/04/09 07:15:02 UTC

RE: automatically disappearing directories with Jetspeed.war

There's a little glitch there in Tomcat4.
The best thing to do is start over:

1. delete the webapps/jetspeed directory
2. startup tomcat
3. wait for it to load
4. stop tomcat by pressing ctrl-c

step 4 is the important step. Don't run shutdown
Tomcat4 seems to delete the directories during shutdown
The next time and from then on, you can run shutdown normally

- david