Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 06:12:23 UTC

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

hello,
can u provide with other method to load data into cache or nay other way ?

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

As I said earlier in the thread, please provide your project so that we can
run it and reproduce the issue. This way we will be able to help you.

-Val

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
yes i saw streamer and tried with maven dependencies by adding pom.xml but i
convert in java project and run the same. still the same error ?

i tried every possible way to face this error. I think there is bug in
method of loadCache() while integrating with multiple java classes and there
is no alternative method for this if loadCache() method fails.

or else if u have any other options please inform me .

Re: LOOK THORUGH THIS ERROR

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

Did you check my link?