Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Mohammad Reza Selim <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/22 01:35:00 UTC

Queue-Queue protocol

Hello,

I want to know about the protocols that are used for transferring message between queues. Can anyone tell me?
Also, I would appreciate if someone can give me some references regarding these protocols.

Selim

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Queue-Queue protocol

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Selim,

this page: http://activemq.apache.org/wire-protocol.html
gives an overview on the wire protocols - in particular - follow the
links to openwire and stomp.
Hope that helps

cheers,

Rob