Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tanwadh <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 14:50:04 UTC

Jmeter Replay :- Getting HTTP 407 Proxy authentication is required

Hi There,

I am getting HTTP 407 Proxy authentication is required while replaying
jmeter script for internet based website hosted outside clients network from
virtual machine.

Since it is a internet based application hence proxy ip & cred has been
supplied using HTTP request default . Also HTTP Authorization manager is
being added as a child of each sample

Please find below behavior observed while replaying:-
1.) Getting above error message while replaying even on first sample.
2.) Manually launching the application first and then replaying jmeter
script, it replays for 10 min to 15 min then throwing the same error.

Could you please assist me on this. Also Is there any specific placement of
HTTP request default & HTTP authorization manager.

Jmeter version :- 3.1
OS :- Windows Could you please assist me on this. Please find below error
message for the same.

Thread Name: Thread Group 1-1
Sample Start: 2017-05-24 15:11:49 IST
Load time: 5
Connect Time: 1
Latency: 5
Size in bytes: 2422
Sent bytes:404
Headers size in bytes: 276
Body size in bytes: 2146
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Data type ("text"|"bin"|""): text
Response code: 407
Response message: Proxy Authentication Required

Response headers:
HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 09:41:49 GMT
Via: 1.1 proxy-dev01.XXXX:8080 (Cisco-WSA/9.1.1-074)

HTTPSampleResult fields:
ContentType: text/html
DataEncoding: UTF-8