Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2007/05/09 18:47:45 UTC

Binaries released, site NOT updated

Despite best intentions, I only now moved Jorg's latest binaries into
dist for pick-up by the mirrors:

  http://www.apache.org/dist/excalibur/releases/200705/

However, I haven't updated the site yet.  Reasons include:

 - The site is still using Maven 1
 - I'd like to actually get the ApacheCon ads up on Excalibur [1]
 - I'm not sure if I want to spend the time doing that for a
   maven 1 based site or if we should move the site to maven 2 as well.

Thoughts?

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

[1] http://www.apache.org/ads/