Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jaqie Chan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 15:29:16 UTC

RocksDB and local file system

Hello

I am using Flink rocksDb state backend, the documentation seems to imply i
can use a regular file system such as: file:///data/flink/checkpoints, but
the code javadoc only mentions hdfs or s3 option here.

I am wondering if it's possible to use local file system with flink rocksdb
backend.

Thanks

嘉琪

Re: RocksDB and local file system

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The path will store the checkpoints, and Flink will fetch the checkpoint
files to restore the state if any failure occurred.  If you specify the
local file system, when restoring from checkpoint, Flink may can't find the
checkpoint files, and can't restore from last checkpoints.

Best,
Congxian

vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 上午10:57写道:

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.