Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/02/08 13:48:11 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Recommend retirement for NPanday poddling

So, at this point, is this resolved?  I may have missed the final
resolution summary.

John

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 6:06 PM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sun Feb 08 2015 at 8:59:21 PM Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 5:16 PM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>> > Hope I didn't throw you off, just wanted to make sure I was doing some
>> > basic shepherding work (since I pulled the NPanday card this month :-)
>>
>> Nah, its cool. I've initiated all the required steps and updated the
>> website.
>> At this point, we're waiting on INFRA to complete work on 4 JIRAs before
>> we can declare the podling to be fully retired.
>>

> Is how I listed it on the report accurate enough (for now)?

Looks fine for now. I'll update it with the latest status once report
is getting close to be finalized.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend retirement for NPanday poddling

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.