Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Peter A. Pilgrim" <pe...@xenonique.co.uk> on 2005/05/07 13:17:41 UTC

RE: ANN: Struts / JSF London Networking BOF IX

This is just a Reminder.

Pilgrim, Peter wrote:
 > WHAT:
 >
 > I would like to formally announce that ``The Struts-JSF London Networking''
 > group is holding the ninth meet-up event on Monday 9th May 2005
 > at Oracle office in the city of London at ``18:45''
 >
 > The meeting will take place in a room with Audio/Visual facilities
 > between 6:45-8:30 pm. Afterwords members we would all like to th
 > find an eatery for a bit to eat.
 >
 > WHERE:
 >
 > The address is:
 >  	Oracle City Of London
 >  	One South Place
 >  	London,
 >  	England
 >  	EC2M 2RB.
 >
 > Here is some relevant travel information
 >
 > By Underground: -
 >
 >     Moorgate: Take the Moorgate East exit, turn right, one block to South Place.
 >     Bank: Take the Northern line to Moorgate.
 >     Liverpool Street:Take the Broadgate exit, turn right onto South Place
 >
 > Map:
 >     http://www.oracle.com/global/uk/corporate/locations/citymap.html
 >

 > The venue has kindly been organised by Duncan Mills.

Everyone is invited! Please send mail to Duncan dot Mills at oracle dot com
to reserve your place and visitor security pass if you can attend.

 > AGENDA:

Duncan Mills will revise his introduction in JSF briefly and then present
Shale Framework. Afterwards we discuss the design and architecture of a
Struts JSF web application to replace the meetup.com site, which is going
commercial; charging organiser and there by group member from May 16th.

http://jroller.com/page/peter_pilgrim

--
Peter Pilgrim