Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> on 2012/05/21 16:55:56 UTC

anybody using saxon with C3?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is already using Saxon (and hence xslt2.0) with C3?  Would be great if somebody can give some pointers. I know how-to configure C2.2 http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/2010/08/using-saxon-instead-of-xalan-with.html but I guess things are done differently now.

Robby

RE: anybody using saxon with C3?

Posted by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com>.
Thx m8...

I should have googled around for a bit but I want to get up and running fast ;-)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2968190/how-to-select-saxon-transformerfactory-in-java

Will let you know if I run into any issues!!

Robby

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.