Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/06/28 16:54:35 UTC

[RELEASE][3.4.1]: Reminder translation deadline end of June

Hi,

our plan is to release a 3.4.1 at the end of July. In my initial
proposed schedule I proposed end of June as translation deadline.

I would like to keep this date and will update the translations of our
currently support languages next week.

If we integrate Windows 8 support for 3.4.1 we have potentially 1
further warning message to translate next week. But this will be
communicated separately and I hope you will support it short term on demand.

Juergen