Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Ajay K. Mallik" <am...@mortgagehub.com> on 2004/03/04 17:55:43 UTC

extractor/indexer in domain.xml

Hi Daniel/Martin,
Can you send me the snippet of the extractor configuration in domain.xml? I got the latest from cvs but I don't see the extractor configuration in domain.xml in store section..there is only one for indexer.

Thanks
Ajay

Re: extractor/indexer in domain.xml

Posted by Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de>.
Hi Ajay,
the extractor section is at the end of Domain.xml, just before event
configuration.
It looks like this:

    <!-- Event configuration -->
    <extractors>
        <extractor
classname="org.apache.slide.extractor.SimpleXmlExtractor"
uri="/files/articles/test.xml">
            <configuration>
                <instruction property="title"
xpath="/article/title/text()" />