Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Baolong Mao <ma...@139.com> on 2019/12/16 03:07:12 UTC

Is there a slack channel or other way to chat with others?

I am in the other open source community, i feel slack is a better way to chat to other developers,

If we have a channel there, it will be better to communicate with others.

Baolong Mao

15901117580@139.com

15901117580

电子名片新出VIP模板啦,快来体验>>

扫一扫,

快速添加名片到手机

Re: Is there a slack channel or other way to chat with others?

Posted by Bharat Viswanadham <bh...@apache.org>.
Yes, there is an ozone channel on apache slack.

Thanks,
Bharat

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
https://s.apache.org/slack-invite

Baolong Mao <ma...@139.com>於 2019年12月15日 週日,下午7:30寫道:

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
We should get this link up on the Ozone cwiki and also the Ozone website.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.