Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 00:12:57 UTC

[FlexJS] HTML5DevConf call for speakers

I had a good time last October at the HTML5DevConf talking about FlexJS.
Anyone interested in submitting a talk this year?

The presentation I gave there has been viewed close to 7500 times in the
last 4 months [1]

Details here: http://html5devconf.com/

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/bigosmallm/flexjs-an-introduction

Re: [FlexJS] HTML5DevConf call for speakers

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I think you should do it again.  I hope to be in attendance this year.