Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/19 08:59:24 UTC

[Vote Results] Going live with the maven experimental branch

Thanks all,   I'll do the necessary to make the branch live.

Votes

Committers

Steve Poole +1
Stuart Monteith +1
Rich Cole +1

Others
Adam Pilkington +1

No negtatives

Re: [Vote Results] Going live with the maven experimental branch

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.
Code is now live in trunk.   The main kato project builds as does the
kato.native one.  the kato.eclipse build has a error