Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Steven Payne <st...@acsinc.ca> on 2022/05/03 21:50:20 UTC

Notify Party Shipment has arrived

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the suggestion. I found this SECA in the order service def
<eca service="changeOrderStatus" event="global-commit-post-run" run-on-error="false">
        <condition field-name="statusId" operator="equals" value="ORDER_COMPLETED"/>
        <condition-field field-name="statusId" operator="not-equals" to-field-name="oldStatusId"/>
        <action service="createInvoiceFromOrder" mode="sync"/>
        <action service="resetGrandTotal" mode="sync"/>
        <action service="sendOrderCompleteNotification" mode="async" persist="true"/>
        <action service="createReturnItemForRental" mode="sync"/>
    </eca>

How does the sendOrderCompleteNotification work? No matter what I do with the roles on the PO it never sends out an email. Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Steven Payne
Inventory Control Coordinator