Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Christophe Bisciglia <ch...@cloudera.com> on 2009/03/13 21:42:33 UTC

Cloudera Hadoop and Hive training now free online

Hey there, today we released our basic Hadoop and Hive training
online. Access is free, and we address questions through Get
Satisfaction.

Many on this list are surely pros, but when you have friends trying to
get up to speed, feel free to send this along. We provide a VM so new
users can start doing the exercises right away.

http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-training-basic

Cheers,
Christophe

Re: Cloudera Hadoop and Hive training now free online

Posted by Christophe Bisciglia <ch...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Lukas, we love hearing about what you'd like to see in training.
If you make a note on get satisfaction, we'll track it and keep you
appraised of updates:
http://getsatisfaction.com/cloudera/products/cloudera_hadoop_training

Christophe

Posted by Lukáš Vlček <lu...@gmail.com>.