Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mule1 <ua...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/27 14:47:05 UTC

RE: Are namespace prefixes normative in jaxb?

Hello,
I have the same problem - the client doesn't want any namespace in response
and I can't figure out how to control the namespace on response. Is there
any workaround for this currently? Also, is there a issue number for this?

Also can you have mentioned " I've used annotations to control all the
namespace prefixes in my service". I am not able to control the namespace of
my request either - can you provide the sample of places where you specfied
these annotation to control the namespace prefixes in service methods?

Thanks.

RE: Are namespace prefixes normative in jaxb?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
You need to control element form. The best way I can see to control
element form is to avoid Doc/Lit/Wrapped. Use Doc/Lit/Bare, and then
have a package-info.java with an @XmlSchema annotation that asks for
elementFormDefault=UNQUALIFIED.

The only other way I can see is to set namespace="" for each response
and parameter and method.