Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/12/18 17:52:04 UTC

Valuable Read: Kenya SACCO Cybersecurity Report for 2018

Hi community,

I thought this would be a valuable read for everyone - SACCOs are become a
lucrative target for cyber attacks and as one would expect most are
under-estimating in cybersecurity.

We as a community and partners in supporting individual institutions should
take into account what measures we can take as we deliver them solutions in
the cloud and help them with digital transformation.

You can download and read the report from Seriano at
https://media.licdn.com/dms/document/C4E1FAQHLuCFQsIiO7w/feedshare-document-pdf-analyzed/0?e=1545232378&v=beta&t=oo0Iyz-B5UJVgfLtCpFApxT8wAmyQrHKSV6_QqLOkLo

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Valuable Read: Kenya SACCO Cybersecurity Report for 2018

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thanks James for sharing an updated link that works now and for providing
the valuable knowledge and context on the sector from your years of
experience working directly with both institutions as well as regulators.

Thank you for imparting practical advice and knowledge to our existing set
of users and recommendations on what to implement in Fineract/Fineract-CN.
Just this morning Avik was discussing Timeout OTPs on a call I was having
with him and I"ll let him share more of that on-list.

I will try to gather some of the top individuals in our community focused
on security so they can bring back additional thoughts and recommendations
to the community on list.

Ed

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.