Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/19 20:18:13 UTC

[GSoC] ANY23-249 Update all W3C and other Standards Compliance within Any23

Hi user@ and dev@,
This year, again I am going to propose (and put myself forward to be a
mentor) for the above issue, the ticket for which can be located at [0].
I am going to announce this on the W3C lists shortly as well as over on
schema.org, microformats, dbpedia lists, etc.
If there are any students out there on this list and interested in
participating then please let me know by contacting me lewismc [at] apache
[dot] org  CC'ing dev [at] any23 [dot] apache [dot] org
Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-249

--
*Lewis*

Re: [GSoC] ANY23-249 Update all W3C and other Standards Compliance within Any23

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I have submitted a proposal under Apache Any23 JIRA [1] for GSoC 2016.
Please find my final proposal ApacheAny23StandardCompliance-gsoc2016.pdf at
GSoC official site [2] under user name : djkevincr.  Draft Google doc
version  can be found at [3].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-249
[2] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
[3]