Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by gouthamrv <go...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/16 19:55:30 UTC

Can I implment this with Wicket table components?

I have below requirements, I would like to know how feasible it is to
implement this with Wicket table components.

1. A web page should contain a table initially with one row.
2. On the bottom of the table there should be some links to add row in AJAX
way(No page refresh)
3. I should be able to clone a selected row when I click a link on the
bottom of the table.
4. Some of the table cells should be editable
5. Each row should contain a button on the last row, when I click this I
should be able to send the row
    values to server and update some cells. (In ajax way)

I know Wicket has something called "AjaxFallbackDataTable". Is this solves
all these requirements? if not are there any other table implementations
available?

Re: Can I implment this with Wicket table components?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM, gouthamrv <go...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have below requirements, I would like to know how feasible it is to
> implement this with Wicket table components.
>
> 1. A web page should contain a table initially with one row.
> 2. On the bottom of the table there should be some links to add row in AJAX
> way(No page refresh)
> 3. I should be able to clone a selected row when I click a link on the
> bottom of the table.
> 4. Some of the table cells should be editable
> 5. Each row should contain a button on the last row, when I click this I
> should be able to send the row
>    values to server and update some cells. (In ajax way)
>
> I know Wicket has something called "AjaxFallbackDataTable". Is this solves
> all these requirements? if not are there any other table implementations
> available?

You can also look at the inmethod grid, but I don't think any table has
those very specific requirements built in already.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com