Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/07 21:33:44 UTC

FOSDEM

Hello list,

I was thinking about submitting for a talk at fosdem with topic Pregel
& Giraph. Am I overlapping with somebody else?

Best,
Claudio

--
    Claudio Martella
    claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Jakob, I'm not familiar with dibs :).

You mean I submit to FOSDEM and you submit to Berlin Buzzwords? It
sounds good to me, I was at BB two years ago and I doubt my current
affiliation would pay my ticket this year.

--
    Claudio Martella
    claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: FOSDEM