Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Boban Stojanovski <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 21:45:12 UTC

Tapestry 5.1.0.5 FCKEDITOR PROBLEM

Hi
can someone tell me how to implement a fckeditor in a tapestry webapp.

i use maven.
The Pom.XML is a bit large so ill paste just the fckeditor part

<dependency>
<groupId>org.chenillekit</groupId>
<artifactId>chenillekit-core</artifactId>
<version>1.2.0</version>
<type>jar</type>
<optional>false</optional>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.chenillekit</groupId>
<artifactId>chenillekit-tapestry</artifactId>
<version>1.2.0</version>
<type>jar</type>
<optional>false</optional>
</dependency>

Chenillekit has a FCKeditor.

I tried to use it in my web app but i have a problem.

the *.java page
import org.chenillekit.tapestry.core.components.Editor;
@Property
@Persist
private String testValue;
@Component(parameters = {"value=testValue", "width=100%"})
private Editor editor;
the *.tml part of the page
<form action="#" t:type="Form">
<textarea t:id="editor">
this is a test input
</textarea>
</form>

i get an error

HTTP ERROR: 403

org/chenillekit/tapestry/core/components/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html

RequestURI=/assets/classpath/959ef68b8f100eee/org/chenillekit/tapestry/core/components/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html

Powered by Jetty://

can anyone give me some advice about fixing the problem?

Re: Tapestry 5.1.0.5 FCKEDITOR PROBLEM

Posted by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi>.
Hi,

you can take a look at:
http://kenai.com/projects/t5-easy-fckeditor

The documentation lives here:
http://t5-easy-fckeditor.kenai.com/

Please report any problems to
http://kenai.com/jira/browse/T5_EASY_FCKEDITOR

Or if you want to use the Chenillekit one then please report this problem to
Chenillekit mailing list / issue tracking.

 - Ville

Posted by Boban Stojanovski <bo...@gmail.com>.
Problem Solved.
thank u
i modified my appmodule.java , according to joosts instructions , and it
worked.

my appmodule.java
    public static void contributeRegexAuthorizer(Configuration<String> conf)
{
        conf.add("^.*png$");
        conf.add("^.*jpg$");
        conf.add("^.*jpeg$");
        conf.add("^.*js$");
        conf.add("^.*css$");

conf.add("org/chenillekit/.*\\.((css)|(js)|(jpg)|(jpeg)|(png)|(gif)|(html)|(ico)|(swf)|(xml))$");
    }

I didnt want to use easy-fcke , as chenillekit libraries were already in our
web app.
Using easy-fcke was a backup option.

Boban Stojanovski
PMF - Institute of informatics , Skopje