Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Geert Theys <ge...@staf.pi.be> on 2001/07/25 16:58:15 UTC

RE: XML.APACHE.ORG\

yikes spam via a mailinglist. *YUCK*
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Christine Hall [mailto:return@trafficmagnet.net]
  Sent: woensdag 25 juli 2001 12:27
  To: xerces-p-dev@xml.apache.org
  Subject: XML.APACHE.ORG\

  Hello,

  I visited xml.apache.org\ and I noticed that you are not listed on some
search engines. I am sure you can increase the number of people who visit
xml.apache.org\ . Do you know TrafficMagnet? TrafficMagnet is a unique
technology that instantly submits your web site to over 300,000+ search
engines and directories every month. This is a very low-cost and effective
way of advertising your site.

  To check our prices and submit xml.apache.org\ to 300,000+ search engines,
go to TrafficMagnet.net

  I would love to hear from you.

  Best Regards,
  Christine Hall
  Sales & Marketing
  www.TrafficMagnet.net

Re: XML.APACHE.ORG\

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Geert Theys" <ge...@staf.pi.be> writes:

> yikes spam via a mailinglist. *YUCK*

I agree. Please don't respam the list.

This list is moderated. If you are not a registered user, all mail
comes to the moderators (me and Pier). I rejected those two
postings. Pier must have slipped up and passed them. I'll talk to him.

jas.