Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Simone Robutti <si...@radicalbit.io> on 2016/02/16 16:29:40 UTC

H2O integration

Hello everyone,

here at RadicalBit we are evaluating the possibility to start a project
similar to SparkingWater to integrate H2O with Flink. I know the subject
has been discussed several time over the course of the last year but noone
seems to be working on it right now.

I'm writing here to enquire about the interest by others to work on this
project and if anyone else began working on it.

I will engage the H2O community on this subject later today to probe their
sentiment on this possibility and ask for technical advices.

Best regards,

Simone

Re: H2O integration

Posted by Slim Baltagi <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This two blog posts might be a  good start
http://blog.h2o.ai/2014/09/how-sparkling-water-brings-h2o-to-spark/
https://databricks.com/blog/2014/06/30/sparkling-water-h20-spark.html

I am also collecting here all resources related to H2O in general and Sparkling Water in particular: http://sparkbigdata.com/component/tags/tag/63

I hope this helps.