Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/06/01 03:40:27 UTC

Re: Module restructure

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> I think that Jeremy's point is one part of the discussion.  The other is
> how do we break up Geronimo so that people can mix and match pieces and
> still get a stable, functioning, product.

I was also hoping being able to designate certain modules as stable
would assist in the drive to certification by reducing the amount of
regression testing needed (although of course we would still need to
test everything before we released).

Someone might even run some modules through the standalone TCKs ...

--
Jeremy