Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Luca Gilardoni <gi...@quinary.com> on 2009/03/26 18:45:33 UTC

Issue with haslinks on sections and FCK (2.8.1 trunk)

I just noticed a nastier problemrelated to hasklinks.

I run with FCK editing enabled; section editing not working (ok - noted
also in changelogs),
but what's really wrong is that the hashlink is not filtered and is
taken into the edited page.

And, if not manually removed', when saved they are added in the text ...

Anyone else noted this / any hint about what to check to try to patch?

Luca

--
Luca Gilardoni
Quinary Spa,  via Pietrasanta 14, 20141, Milan, Italy

Re: Issue with haslinks on sections and FCK (2.8.1 trunk)

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.
Just found out that this has been solved in 2.8.2 - dowloaded from
branch and going to install

btw, +1 on releasing 2.8.2 soon