Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com> on 2011/11/01 00:27:22 UTC

how to specify the ldif file in server.xml for kdc

Hi All

I have been searching to see if i can find how i can specify an ldif file to be loaded using the server.xml.

I want to try to load the http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/543-kerberos-in-apacheds-155.data/kdc-data.ldif

I noticed that the users in the above file are already present but i wanted to see if i needed to create users could i specify them in an ldif file and load them via the server.xml for my kdc. I have figured out how to add them via apache studio but was looking for a way where if i have a ldif file with all the users how to add that in server.xml

--
Arpit
arpit@hortonworks.com

Re: how to specify the ldif file in server.xml for kdc

Posted by Arpit Gupta <g....@gmail.com>.
Awesome that solved it. I created another file with the new principal and restated the server and the principal was available :)

Thanks a lot Kiran.

--
Arpit
g.arpit@gmail.com

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari

Re: how to specify the ldif file in server.xml for kdc

Posted by Arpit Gupta <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari