Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Umadevi Nalluri <um...@welltok.com> on 2018/06/17 02:10:17 UTC

Solr Issue after the DSE upgrade

I am getting Connection refused (Connection refused) when I am runnind reload_core with dsetool after we setup jmx , this issue is happening since the dse upgrade to 5.0.12 , can some one please help with this issue is this a bug?
Is there a work around for this?

Thanks
Kantheti

Re: Solr Issue after the DSE upgrade

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk>.
On 17/06/2018 03:10, Umadevi Nalluri wrote:
> I am getting Connection refused (Connection refused) when I am runnind reload_core with dsetool after we setup jmx , this issue is happening since the dse upgrade to 5.0.12 , can some one please help with this issue is this a bug?
> Is there a work around for this?

dsetool appears to be a utility from Datastax - have you tried asking
them for support?

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull