Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Uwe Barthel <ba...@x-reizend.de> on 2015/12/02 21:17:14 UTC

Re: [JXPATH] Java Version

Hi,

should we start a official vote for the Java version topic for JXPath or following the release plan provided by Benedikt?

-- Uwe

Re: [JXPATH] Java Version

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
I think we should stick to the plan I outlined. I hope to have some time to
work in JXPATH this weekend. I'll also work on a VM for building JXPATH
with Java 4.

BR,
Benedikt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/