Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Behram Khan <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/03 11:24:47 UTC

Re: Flume HTTP sink for binary data

Hi
Can you please update. Can you please share the link to this project.
Regards

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM, <j....@accenture.com> wrote:

>  I’ve created a new JIRA, and will propose a patch. Due to your time
> constraints, I’m not sure I will be able to commit a 100% final version. It
> will be more a good base of work, subject to comments, optimizations and
> propositions J
>

> Regards
>

> Jeff

Posted by j....@accenture.com.
Hello,

I’ve proposed a patch in version v0, to be commented. I’m still working on improvements, but it could be used as-is I think.

Link of the JIRA and patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2524

Your comments are more than welcome.
Jean-François Guilmard

www.accenture.com<http://www.accenture.com>