Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2015/03/30 07:42:43 UTC

JavaDoc and timestamps

Hi,

can we remove the generated hidden timestamps from the javadoc as this will change every file when newly generating the javadoc even though the content itself might not have changed thus making an update to svn for each file.

BR
Maruan

Re: JavaDoc and timestamps

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> hat am 30. März 2015 um 07:42
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> can we remove the generated hidden timestamps from the javadoc as this will
> change every file when newly generating the javadoc even though the content
> itself might not have changed thus making an update to svn for each file.
Yes, we already did that when generating our website using maven

> BR
> Maruan

BR
Andreas