Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/24 08:56:18 UTC

[ACS42][Nexus1000v]Creation of public port profile when acquired IP from new Public VLAN range

Hi,

This is regarding public port profile creation @ Nexus 1000v.  By default there is one cloud.public port profile created with the default public VLAN id which is provided as part of Zone configuration.

Now I have added new public IP range from different VLAN id. I have a new guest network created from this newly added IP range(Source NAT) . But there is no new public VLAN profile getting created @ Nexus 1000v.

Please let me know if I am missing anything?

Thanks,
Sailaja.M