Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org> on 2009/07/25 13:17:31 UTC

Release version of WSO2 Eventing API

Hi Asanka A.

Is there a released version of the WSO2 Eventing API? If not, could you
make a release of it and fix the version accordingly in the 1.3 branch
I've just created?

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Release version of WSO2 Eventing API

Posted by Asanka Abeysinghe <as...@wso2.com>.
wso2eventing-2.1 is the correct version for 1.3 release, I have updated
the version number in the release branch [1].
- Asanka

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/synapse/branches/1.3

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Asankha C. Perera <as...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Asanka A.
>
> Is there a released version of the WSO2 Eventing API? If not, could you
> make a release of it and fix the version accordingly in the 1.3 branch
> I've just created?
>
> thanks
> asankha
>
> --