Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ravishankar.S" <ra...@ibc.co.in> on 2001/06/19 13:54:57 UTC

Re: Regarding tomcat installation on HP-UX

dear nilanjan,
                        the only place where u have to look is in
server.xml.by default u have four contexts
1.admin
2.examples
3.root
4.test

u add a </context-path> element in the serever.xml file and set
autoreloadable to "true"..if u are running the server then stop it and
restart(tomcat does not support changes without a restart).u then create
web-inf and ur own web.xml and jsp folders and put ur servlets in
classes.then point ur browser to
http://localhost:8080/nilanjan/<servletname>

ravi
Posted by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk>.
Hi,

Use mod_jk on HP-UX?

If so, can I have a copy of it to put in my repository. Can you also send me
details e.g.:-
OS version and name
CPU name and version
apache version