Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Dinesh Chitlangia <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 19:30:10 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.5.0-beta RC1

Hi Folks,

We have put together RC1 for Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.5.0-beta.

The RC artifacts are at:
https://home.apache.org/~dineshc/ozone-0.5.0-rc1/

The public key used for signing the artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

The maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1260

The RC tag in git is at:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-ozone/tree/ozone-0.5.0-beta-RC1

This release contains 800+ fixes/improvements [1].
Thanks to everyone who put in the effort to make this happen.

*The vote will run for 7 days, ending on March 13th 2020 at 11:59 pm PST.*

Note: This release is beta quality, it’s not recommended to use in
production but we believe that it’s stable enough to try out the feature
set and collect feedback.

[1] https://s.apache.org/ozone-0.5.0-fixed-issues

Thanks,
Dinesh Chitlangia