Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Fulvio Guglielmelli <fu...@yahoo.it> on 2007/10/11 15:56:01 UTC

waiting the end of First thread before to excecute the other.

Ciao
  My test plan is the following:

  Thread Group (20 Threads)
  + If Controller (Thread == 1)
       - JavaRequest 1
  - JavaRequest 2

  I need that the Thread 1 finish before to execute Thread 2 to 20

  Is possible?

  Fulvio

Re: waiting the end of First thread before to excecute the other.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
No.

Use 2 ThreadGroups and change the TestPlan to "Run each Thread Group
separately".