Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jiayang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/07 20:42:56 UTC

Append wicketAjaxget() after some javascripts

Hi, I want to clear the focused text fields by using java script instead of
through wicket. Thus, I want the onfocus="this.value=' '; var
wcall=wicketAjaxGet(url,function, function,function);  " Is there any way to
implement this?
Since there are several text fields with different Url, I can't hard code a
function called callWicket() for all the fields.

Re: Append wicketAjaxget() after some javascripts

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can use IAjaxCallDecorator that prepends this JS code for all Ajax
behaviors you need.

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM, jiayang <ya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I want to clear the focused text fields by using java script instead of
> through wicket. Thus, I want the onfocus="this.value=' '; var
> wcall=wicketAjaxGet(url,function, function,function);  " Is there any way to
> implement this?
> Since there are several text fields with different Url, I can't hard code a
> function called callWicket() for all the fields.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com