Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <M....@voca.com> on 2006/08/04 08:24:11 UTC

RE: Which work manager?

Jeremy,

I will make a start on this and try to submit a patch by the weekend.

Ta
Meeraj

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.