Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Paulo Henrique Trecenti <pt...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 21:15:09 UTC

DAS rdb - BUILD ERROR - missing "org.apache.tuscany.das:tuscany-das-rdb:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT"

Hello,

I try build the last version of tuscany java and I have the message on the
build processing. I knot solve that:

"Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.apache.tuscany.das/jars/t
uscany-das-rdb-1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.tuscany.das:tuscany-das-rdb:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tuscany.das-DartifactId=tus
cany-das-rdb \
          -Dversion=1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.tuscany.das.samples:sample-companyweb:war:1.0-incubator-SN
APSHOT
        2) org.apache.tuscany.das:tuscany-das-rdb:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.tuscany.das.samples:sample-companyweb:war:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/
),
  apache.ws.m1.snapshots (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)"

--
Paulo Henrique Trecenti

Sorry about the bad English.

Re: DAS rdb - BUILD ERROR - missing "org.apache.tuscany.das:tuscany-das-rdb:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT"

Posted by Paulo Henrique Trecenti <pt...@gmail.com>.
In this message the maven canno't find the build files of the DAS, I belive
if you make updaload on repository of this files the problem can be
resolved.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paulo Henrique Trecenti <pt...@gmail.com>.
[...]

      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tuscany.das.samples-Dartifa

--
Paulo Henrique Trecenti

Re: DAS rdb - BUILD ERROR - missing "org.apache.tuscany.das:tuscany-das-rdb:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT"

Posted by Paulo Henrique Trecenti <pt...@gmail.com>.
Ok

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Great

Posted by Paulo Henrique Trecenti <pt...@gmail.com>.

--
Paulo Henrique Trecenti

Re: DAS rdb - BUILD ERROR - missing "org.apache.tuscany.das:tuscany-das-rdb:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT"

Posted by Paulo Henrique Trecenti <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.