Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by As...@cognizant.com on 2013/04/15 10:52:52 UTC

Help to unsubscribe

Hi All,

Thank you all.

Much Thanks,

Aswath NS

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Help to unsubscribe

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
I have added a comment to that wiki page about not using HTML, as that
can get caught in the spam filters.

Upayavira

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.