Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/14 19:27:15 UTC

"Vlan Assignment to Isolated network" FS

Wanted to share the FS on the "Vlan Assignment to Isolated network" 4.2
feature with the community:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Vlan+assignment+to+I
solated+network

The use case for the feature: Administrator wants to assign the Vlan to an
Isolated network at the moment network gets created, and the Vlan should
stay with the network for its entire lifecycle. In 4.1 we support this
kind of behavior for Shared networks only.

Please review the FS, add your comments to the spec if you have any and I
will address them promptly.

Alex, i've put you as an official reviewer for the spec. Please sign it
off by updating "Spec Status" section after I gather/address all the
comments from the community/you.

Thanks,
Alena.