Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by tgh <ti...@ncic.ac.cn> on 2009/11/09 08:33:45 UTC

[users@httpd] question about jk loadbalance

Hi

         I setup a web, which has one apache, two jboss, and one mysql, and
use jk mod to make load balance between apache and jboss, it works

         But , when I reboot one of jboss, it  take about 60seconds to 70
seconds for the jk manager to take the status of rebooted jboss as ok, in
fact, jboss take about 10seconds to reboot, and  I am confused about how to
set worker.properties file in apache conf directory, and server.xml file in
jboss

Could you help me

thanks