Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Mungeol Heo <mu...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/13 07:15:01 UTC

There are missing classes in org.apache.beam.sdk.values package

Hello,

I am using the maven dependency addressed below.

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.beam</groupId>
    <artifactId>beam-sdks-java-core</artifactId>
    <version>2.2.0</version>
</dependency>

However, I found that there are missing classes in
org.apache.beam.sdk.values package.
Such as Row and RowType which I can be found at the github placed below.

https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/master/sdks/java/core/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/values

Any help will be very great.

Thank you.

Re: There are missing classes in org.apache.beam.sdk.values package

Posted by Pawel Bartoszek <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The classes you are referring to weren't yet available in Beam 2.2.0.
Please check release-2.2.0 branch
https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/release-2.2.0/sdks/java/core/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/values

Cheers,
Pawel